Wednesday 22 May 2013

J'adore Bourjois

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 04 Rose Tweed,
Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender and
Bourjois 1 second Gel texture Nail Polish in 08 Blue





I am adoring all things rose at the moment, perhaps due to the fact that because my skin is so pale, I find something dusky and pink to be the most flattering? Hm, shall have to let you know about that. Bourjois, in my opinion, is heavenly at the moment, especially with those amazing cream blushes, which give the most wonderful colour, and Rose Tender when applied with a stippling brush gives an almost romantic feel, and when teamed with Rose Tweed, I feel like I should be swooning with all the romance upon my face.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 04 Rose Tweed  is divine. It's not a bright, or in your face kind of colour, it's dusky and reminds me of the roses my grandfather used to grow. It seems natural, not too flashy or showy, but it packs a punch in its staying power, as well as the fact that it is my go to colour for almost any occasion: this coming from a girl who hated wearing lipstick for so many years, and it seemed that only in university would I discover that lipstick was just as fun and customisable as eye shadow and eyeliner. 

Bournjois Cream Blush in 03 Rose Tender is soft, creamy and almost dreamlike. The colour is buildable, from a gentle whisper of pink, to that endearing flush of rose, like you've had a long walk and the air has bitten at your cheeks. I think this is one of those products that make you wonder what you ever did without them, as I certainly don't want to revert back to a time when powder blushers are the answer to everything, although I do like a powder blush every now and again. The Bourjois Cream Blushes are, as i stated with the Lipstick, divine. I'm definitely feeling the need to purchase the other three colours, y'know, just in case I feel like a change from all the rose.

Bourjois 1 second Gel texture Nail Polish in 08 Blue. The name isn't as inventive as the others, but the colour is a hug winner for me, as well as the formula which dries so ridiculously quickly, that i can be painting my nails one moment, and then styling my hair the next. Now we all know, Nail Polish and hair do not mix... a hard lesson learned from having green polish streaks in my hair from when i though my nails had dried... bad times. The brush is large, covering the nail of my little finger in one swipe, in addition to the handle, I would bet that it is certainly one of the easiest nail polishes to use. Ever. The colour selection is quite good, 10 + shades and with the quality, the fact that they last very well, four days without chipping, and give the most salon esc shine, I rate this nail polish to be one of my favourites. I'll simply have to decide which colour i'm going to purchase next. Decisions, decisions.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig