Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sunday Sunshine








I took a trip on Sunday with my Dad and Grandfather, or as I call him, Grumpa, complete with my camera for some strolling and, let's admit it, I partially went for the ice cream. The ice cream there is amazing... suffice it to say, I had one and my grandfather had two. It was that good! Haha. The above are just a few pictures from inside the large glasshouse, which I imagine is very similar to that of the Eden Project, except that there's only one in The National Botanic Garden of Wales. 

It was a lovely afternoon, and I recommend for anyone who happens to be in Carmarthenshire at any point, especially if the day happens to be quite sunny. All you'll need is some SPF (I use Piz Buin SPF 50+ on my face, and SPF 30 on my skin) and a camera, as there are some gorgeous sights to see, and the above were only in the Glasshouse. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig