Thursday 5 November 2015

Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Body Spray

Victoria's Secret Coconut Bliss Body Spray 1

Victoria's Secret Coconut Bliss Body Spray 2

This was my only Duty Free purchase on my last holiday. Shock, I know. Gatwick Duty Free and I come away with only one bodyspray? Yes, that's right. But not any ordinary body spray, it's diviiiine. Coconut and Vanilla goodness all wrapped up in a wonderful 250ml bottle. There were so many bottles to choose from, and I was especially drawn to the Christmas scents; I really regret not picking any more up, as they were gorgeously scented. Maybe I'll book a last minute holiday, or make a trip to London at some point... because we all know that there's an amazing Victoria's Secret Store there, one that I've always wanted to go to. 

Victoria's Secret is usually associated with underwear (obvs) but their beauty section seemed so overwhelmingly beautiful, and I really do wish that I had selected more.. but that's a lesson I must learn for next time. I don't think it'll be the last time I fly from Gatwick, or mooch around the Duty Free whilst my boyfriend is asleep in a comfortable chair after a McDonald's Breakfast. To be fair, it was 4am, and those pancakes would make anyone in their right mind sleepy, but I was far too excited at the idea of looking around, plus there were so many brands to look at. Laura Mercier, Chanel, Dior... the list goes on and on, but I knew that I wanted something that I couldn't get anywhere else, or something that would be incredibly difficult to get - hence why this purchase was the best choice. Coconut and Vanilla are two of my favourite scents, and when combined, I knew that it'd be something that I would be drawn to the most. 

I love wearing this combined with my Pineapple Perfume from The Library of Fragrance, as it gives that sweet, Summery scent that I just don't want to give up. I know Winter is mostly for heavier fragrances, i.e. Opium by YSL but I don't want to cross over into the realm of those until I really have to (or it gets reaaaally cold, and I'd need a scent that smells quite warm and spicy). But until then, I'm going to keep spritzing myself with this gorgeous scent. It's perfect for warmer months, so yes, i bought it when it's out of season, but it's so wonderful, that I'll be spraying it regardless. 

Victoria's Secret Coconut Bliss Body Spray 3
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah this sounds amazing, I'll have to look out for this next time I'm passing through duty free!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig