Tuesday 17 November 2015

Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliant Toner

Pixi Glow Tonic 1

Pixi Glow Tonic 2Pixi Glow Tonic 1

There is soooo so so much hype around this product. So much. I knew it'd be good, because how can so many people be wrong about it? And since when is Caroline Hirons wrong about skincare? Rarely, if ever. It's supposedly a dupe for P50, an exfoliant toner, with all the added goodness of being oil-free, alcohol-free and packed with wonderful Aloe Vera, which is so amazingly kind to the skin. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to certain products, so I was slightly weary at first; I didn't need to be, at all. This is gentle, but powerful. I noticed a difference the morning after I first used it, and no, I'm not just saying that... I actually did. My skin was a bit brighter, and if you suffer from under the skin-but-not-quite-developed-spots then this is a product that will work wonders for you too. I'm not going to say that it completely got rid of those blemishes, but they are certainly reduced - something that I hope will changed with prolonged use; I want to say bye-bye to those irritating little things. 

As part of my nightly routine, I use it after my double cleanse as a way to make sure that my skin is really clean, deep down before adding my oils and serums, which inject all of the moisture back into my skin. It's only a step that I use in the night, although it is suitable to use in the morning as well, although I would definitely not forget to use an SPF on top of it, otherwise your skin might become damaged very easily (see sun-damage, worsening of fine lines etc), although those are two things that this Pixi Glow Tonic Toner is used to diminish. Just keep your face protected if you use it in the day. That's a very important rule if you're going to use it in the morning and then go about your day, outside of your home. But back to the properties of this tonic; we already know that it has Aloe Vera to soothe, but it also has Ginseng to brighten, as well as witch hazel and horse chestnuts to boost firmness and bloody flow to the skin. It's one of those products that I swipe on with a cotton pad, and then enjoy the feeling of my face being so clean and vibrant; it's a must have. It's also £18 (here), which I think is incredible value for money, as this makes such a difference to my skin, and I would gladly repurchase it again and again, especially as the bottle is 250ml, incredibly durable and long-lasting. I only need a few drops to leave my skin feeling refreshed and healthy. This can be seen as a bit of an investment for those who are just getting into looking after their skin, but trust me, this Pixi Glow Tonic Toner will not let you down.

Have any of you tried this Toner? Are you loving the changes it's making to your skin? 

Pixi Glow Tonic 3

Pixi Glow Tonic 4
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I still haven't used this, it sounds so amazing! I definitely do need to pick it up, it sounds ideal for those under the skin annoying spots.

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just order this today and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I've heard so many things about this and I wonder if it will live up to the hype (for me atleast!). Thanks for the review! :) x


    farfromperfectionxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been one of my all time favourite skincare products for about a year now and I still love it - It's made a big difference to my skin :)

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig