Sunday 16 March 2014

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream Review




I've taken to referring to this as a little pot of sunshine. My mum and cousin have both gone 'Ooooh' and promptly put it on their faces (to good reviews), and since i've had it, it's been putting a smile on my face each morning. It may be the smell, to me it's citrusy orange, but not too strong as to be overpowering. It's creamy and moisturising, leaving the skin feeling plump and fresh. It's been a brilliant day moisturiser for me, to add that moisture back into my skin after using two Effaclar products, morning and night (Duo + and K).

I stumbled upon this product at the Clarins Counter in Swansea after failing my theory test (sad time, I know) and I thought i'd buy myself something lovely to cheer myself up, and after chatting to the lady at the counter, I decided upon this moisturiser after she smeared it on my hand, and I fell in love with how soft it made the back of my hand feel. Since buying it, I realised that has been on quite a few blogs, and I'm even more impressed with my choice, as everyone seems to adore it. Yay. 


This cheery little product, as well as the miraculous sunshine (sunshiiiiiiiiiiine!) outside, complete with my new sunglasses (a cheeky little purchase from TKMaxx) and some daffodils, I've been in such a wonderful mood. My skin agrees with me, as not only is the sun giving me a good dose of Vitamin D (though i'm still applying my SPF) it's making me glow. My skincare routine is very good recently, and using Trilogy's Rosehip Oil which I reviewed here, my skin hasn't been this good for a long time. I like to think it's a joint effort, by all the products that i'm using, but this Clarins moisturiser, is, in my opinion, gorgeous and it makes my skin look brighter, and feel brighter (if my skin feeling brighter makes sense…).

I bought my little pot of sunshine from Boots where it retails at £21.00 for 30ml, and since i've had mine (three weeks or so), I have barely made a dent, so I think it's well worth the money, and definitely work a look if you find yourself near a Clarins counter anytime soon. Do you think you'll be giving this moisturiser a go?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig