Thursday 31 July 2014

The Life Update, Birthday Month.




Ahhhh, July. It's been good, but now, as we move into August, it's time to reflect back. July, has been pretty good, surprisingly enough, and I know birthdays are meant to be all fancy, with bells and whistles on them, but that's never been my style; low key birthdays are my kinda thing, so I never really get too excited about them. But what has been making me happy this month, is first of all, paying off my student overdraft, which I've been doing slowly over the past year, so yay for that. I know it's really lame to get excited about that, but hey, that's me, lame. I did have some pretty good cake on my birthday, Lemon Drizzle (oh yeah) and it was just lovely, low key and food with my family - kinda just what I wanted.

But you know what else is making me happy, and I'm going to be really cliched and say it's a guy. A guy is making me happy, and nope, it's not Captain America, although he does make me pretty happy (FREEDOM and all that jazz), but it's an actual guy. I know I haven't spoken about anyone on this blog, because if you've been reading me for a while, then you know how hard last year was for me, with the death of my Grandparents, and then the breakup from 'he who must not be named'. But yeah, I don't want to say too much, as we've only been seeing each other for a few weeks, but he really makes me happy, and that's the most important thing, right? I think I spent so long not really realising how unhappy I was (it's ironic that I actually thought I was happy) but apparently, you can hear the difference in my voice - and it may work out, it may not, I'm just going to focus on being as happy as possible. He's pretty darn lovely, and we just get along so well, he really does make me happy.

And what's a post on this blog without a little recount of what products have been making me happy this month? Caudalie's Beauty Elixir, Vaseline's Spray Moisturiser, Nuxe's Reve de Miel lip balm, Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Red Pepper and Bourjois' Magic Nail Polish Remover. All of these products have just been really wonderful, and although I do have a few more to include in my monthly favourites, these are the ones that have really stood out for me.

I just wanted to include a little update, just to let you guys know what's going on with me and I'll be getting back to my blogging soon. Much love xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig