Wednesday 21 October 2015

Design your own Wellies with Joules and win!

design competition lock up

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 20.32.48


This morning I received an email which I thought was so fun, I wanted to share it with you lovelies! Since then, I've been playing around with various styles and it's super fun! I think a hot pink with blue stags was my favourite style, but there are so many options! Let me know what you come up with :) It's super easy to enter, and if your design is chosen, the winning design will be put into production! I for one wish that my pink/blue combination will win, as I would totally wear those bad boys <3 the link for the competition can be found here (http://getcreative.joules.com/) and not only would your design be in production, but all of the funds from the sales with go to their Charity: Charitably Joules.

Here's some extras about what you lovelies can win! A luxury break worth £5000, 3 wonderful nights in a Golden Oak Treehouse Cabin and even if you don't win, there's the chance for 10 runners up to win £250 gift cards! It's super fun to enter, so what have you got to lose? The winning design will go on sale on Joules.com. Let me know which design you choose, and definitely let me know if you win!

*Post in collaboration with Joules

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig