Thursday 18 July 2013

The Rimmel lipstick edition


On a hot day, yes I said hot... yes I do live in Britain... yes, it is actually happening in an event we call, 'The Great British Summertime' meaning it's boiling today, but will probably rain tomorrow or next week. Anywho, on a hot day, what better thing to do than to try on lipsticks, and who am I adoring right now? Everything Rimmel. 

Trying to find the right pout to show off these wonderful colours was quite difficult, (see image above) but, it's all about the colours, right? Rose Passion is a colour unlike others. It's a pink, coral, red that I bet, would look gorgeous on everyone, and because it's a moisture renew lipstick, no need to apply lip balm beforehand. Kate Moss' 16 is a coral pink, with amazing pigmentation, a perfect summer colour that can be blended, or patted on the lip to give the most gorgeous, natural lip coloured stain. 

Lasting Finish in 016 Heart Breaker is a colour that I just adore. Whenever I wear it I start singing 'Foxy Lady' by Jimi Hendrix. I don't know why, but you feel... well, foxy. I've decided that I'm bringing that word back. It's a deep, but light burgundy purple red that doesn't seem too strong, or too light. Does that make sense? The colour payoff is wonderful and lasts for ages. Kate Moss' 05 is such a glorious pink. It's a darker pink than Rose Passion, but much lighter than Heart Breaker. Like the other Rimmel lipsticks, the payoff is amazing, and it just smells so damn good. I actually want to eat it (I won't). I couldn't be more impressed with these Rimmel lipsticks. 

What are your favourite Rimmel lipsticks? Do you rate Rimmel as high as I do? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig