Wednesday 7 August 2013

A little Body Shop goodness


Body Butters in Vineyard Peach and Shea
Mango body mist, and two eau de toilette's, Coconut and Brazil Nut.

Now, who doesn't love the Body Shop? I certainly do. Over the years I've tried out quite a few products, and have rarely, if ever, been disappointed. This post, is no exception.

Vineyard Peach Body Butter is divine. It smells so good, I want to eat it (I won't). It's very true to its fellow body butters, in being soft and very moisturising. I think the smell just invigorates you, as you smell so dreamy and fruity, you can't help but be really happy, or maybe that's just me? It makes my skin feel really soft, and there's a gentle scent of peach throughout the day that I adore, but it does fade after one day, but you can always reapply for that extra hit of moisturising goodness (:

Shea Body Butter is really lovely, whereas it doesn't have a strong scent, which is usually a big selling point for the body butters, there's something understated about it, that maybe if you didn't want your perfume and body butter battling for dominance, then this is the once for you. It has all the good points of a body butter, without the hit of sweet scent, which i do like when i want to wear an expensive perfume and only want to smell of that.

Mango Body Mist is gorgeously fruity and fresh, which makes you almost hum with a certain delight, because smelling fruity always makes me quite happy, and I love it when people tell me I smell nice (people I know, not unknown people, although I suppose there's a compliment there somewhere ^^) and I love telling friends about particular fragrances or products that I adore, and this is definitely one of them. Such a divine, summery, fresh scent.

Coconut Eau de Toilette, the bottles are quite small, but for the price, and the smell, I am no complaining. The smell is just, ugh divine. I was totally swayed by the claim that it smelt very similar to the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess perfume, and after swatching the Estee Lauder one many times, I can confirm that it does indeed smell like coconut sun tan lotion, and beach holidays, and basically, to me, it smells like summertime. It's gorgeous, and I keep spraying myself and it's just so good!

Brazil Nut Eau de Toilette is another one I can't stop spraying. One arm tends to smell like Coconut, and the other like Brazil Nut, which works perfectly well for me. This one, smells like honey and chocolate, with a darker layer behind it. It's gorgeous. I'd say this one is the more 'edible' of the scents, if you know what I mean, and if any of the Eau de Toilettes were to be considered day/night perfumes, then this would be a night recommendation for me. There's something about it that I just love so much.

What products are you loving from the Body Shop? Have you tried any of the products I've talked about?

xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am SO glad The Body Shop have brought bad the Vineyard Peach collection. I had a dream about it a few weeks ago I'm that obsessed.

    Also the Brazil Nut body mist, HOLY MOLY. I'm completely the same, I cannot keep drowning myself in it. It's perfect and I want to eat it.

    Amazing post!

    Ellis xo
    http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wow, that is hardcore! Dreaming about the Body Shop. Haha, i love it! <3
    I know, right? It's just so ridiculously edible that I want to eat myself, which sounds quite disturbing, but by damn
    I smell good. Hahaha.

    Thanks sweetie <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig