Saturday 3 August 2013

July Favourites




There are quite a few this month, and when I was compiling this list, I couldn't narrow it down further than these twelve products, as my goodness, they are certainly floating my boat, and I don't know how I could have done without them during the long, warm month of July.

Una Brenna Neroli Eye Cream is a morning and night staple for me, it was also featured in one of my previous posts concerning moisture, and my way of guaranteeing that the skin on my face was plump and glowing. It's a wonderful eye cream, and I would say that's it's certainly the best one i've used so far.

L'Oreal Micellar Solution is perfect for dislodging the day's makeup, and dissolving some of it before proper cleansing takes place. It's a wonderful pre-cleanser, and I use it every night, and I have raved about it to anyone and everyone that will listen.

Rimmel eyebrow pencil is my to go brown pencil, either sharpened or blunt, it is amazing. Sharpened, it is perfect for a bold 'take no prisoners' brow, when blunt, it's all about soft and romantic brows, although still quite bold. My eyebrows always must be bold.

Stila Convertible Cheek and Lip Colour in Illium, LOVELOVELOVE. Can you tell I love this? The colour is fantastic, once it's set, it doesn't move, and my goodness, it's blendable, pigmented perfection.

The Body Shop Facial Massager is, I will admit, a bit strange looking. I mentioned it in my previous post concerning my face and moisture, which I mentioned briefly above, and it is just so wonderful. The bristles are soft, but still stiff enough to increase the blood flow of the skin on your face. This was a little birthday present from my boyfriend, (chosen well by myself) and I just adore it. Really useful for getting that glowing, healthy look. 

Rimmel 3D plumping Top Coat is an Instagram find from a lovely lady I know on there, and it's such a wonderful top coat. It's so glossy, and when used on top of a Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish, I find that it can last for up to a week with very minimal chipping. 

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is perfection. I'm going to start with a bold statement. Conversing on Instagram with the lovely RougePout, it was said that this concealer is a dupe for the YSL Touche Eclat. I used to have a Touche Eclat, and my mother currently owns one, and we agree. We heavily agree, so much so that we're not going back to YSL whilst this amazing product is available.

La Roche Posay Serozinc is another RougePout find, as she told me where she bought it from, and I followed in her footsteps. It's an amazing toner, so refreshing. You can use it to refresh your makeup, or use it as a toner, which I more frequently do. 

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush is the new buffing brush, in my opinion, and we all know how good the buffing brush was. The bristles are soft, and ugh, it's amazing. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Shine Lipstick is quite similar to the Revlon lip butters, not quite as nourishing, or in a wide a variety of colours, but i really like the sheer, yet pigmented colour on my lips. It lasts for a good two/three hours, but it does need a reapplication, due to the formula. Love it. 

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in Jazz Funk is gorgeous, and graced my Instagram in about ten or so pictures, so yes, I love it. It's a glorious summer colour, but I can also see myself wearing it in the dead of winter, with skin pink from the cold, complete with a scarf and gloves. 

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Leave in Conditioner  is so, so, so good, I don't know how my hair coped before I purchased it. It smells gorgeous, and makes my hair feel so soft and silky. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been longing to try the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for the longest time ever! And the La Roche Posay toner sounds great too! I love that brand! Thank you for the great post!

    Alice X

    http://brushofbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it, dear! It's so brilliant, I though it'd be a great brush when I bought it, but ohmygoodness, it's just so damn good! It's a really, really lovely toner, I tend to switch between that and my Simple one (:

      Awe, thank you for the comment dear (:

      <3

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never seen the Herbal Essences conditioner, I definitely want to check it out; I've been obsessed with my Dove one for far too long :)

    // DUSTERKNUCKLES //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it, it's so gorgeous, and makes my hair so silky. I think it's totally worth checking out, even just for a little whiff, as to me, it smells so good (:

      xx

      Delete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig