Saturday 10 August 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons



From left, Fuchsia Libre and Red Sunrise

I know that one of these was included in my July Favourites, so I thought, why not include my other, newer Bourjois Lip Crayon, as after all, they are pretty damn fabulous.

Fuchsia Libre is a shocking pop of pink, that, even though I generally stay away from pink on the lips, is completely gorgeous. It's bright, but not too bright, if you know what I mean. It's glossy and moisturising, and is so sleek on the lips.

Red Sunrise is just goooorgeous. A perfect pop of red that slicks on so easily and with very minimal fuss. I find that it transfers quite easily, so be weary of that. Keep the light fabrics away from this if you're anything like me (ie clumsy and smudges everything) and, it is very easy to wear on the lips as it's so light, you often forget it's there. Don't forget to check for fading after an hour or so :)

What do you think of these crayons? What's your go to colour? 

xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh I love both shades! The other day I purchased the Clinique chubby stick in Plushest punch but I want to check these lip crayons too. xx
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, they're so gorgeous (:
      I totally recommend them

      xx

      Delete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig