Monday 11 April 2016

Step Into Spring with Boohoo

Boohoo Wrap shoes

I'm so excited about Spring. Spring means warmer weather (hopefully), less rain (once again, hopefully) and the fact that I can now wear some open toed shoes without them getting really cold, or really damp (I'm hoping for a lot, I know). So when Boohoo challenged me to think of my favourite thing about Spring, I had to start thinking about more then the weather. Spring brings rebirth: for nature it's when all the flowers start to bud, ready for warmer climes, and when little lambs start frolicking on the countryside (I can confirm that this does happen, I live in a town with lots of farmland nearby). Who doesn't love new fluffy lambs anyway? They're so fluffy! Anyway... it means the bright sunshine shades of daffodils, the wearing of florals by a lot and like I said, the breaking out of Summery shoes. These gorgeous Orla two part wrap strap heelsare perfect with a floaty dress, jeans and a blazer or even shorts and a bohemian shirt - the options are endless, that's what I love about them.

As soon as they arrived on my doorstep, I felt like Spring has arrived too, and although it's not the start of Spring, this weather certainly feels like we've got a bit of time to wait until it does arrive (at least down here anyway). Currently they're being worn with blue jeans and a floaty cream top, with the straps of the shoes tied intricately into wonderful bows at the ankle - but I dream of the days when I can wear a dress, and lattice the laces up my calves, for a beautiful Grecian look. That's one of my favourite things about these shoes; they're playing on my serious love for lace up shoes, and the fact that they're a wonderful tan faux swede is all the better! They're perfect with a nude clutch bag, and I really cannot wait to wear them more frequently (as soon as it stops raining...). I think they're also inspiring me to book a holiday... mainly to wear them with white sundresses and wide brim hats, with a cocktail in my hand... ahhhh, dreamy sigh. I love the way that a good pair of shoes can transport you to a new place, and that new place is holiday planning. Spring may have sprung, but since it hasn't really stopped raining, I'll be springing into holiday planning... gotta give these shoes a European showcase. And you can bet that I'll be taking a lot of Boohoo with me, as they're new releases just scream holiday and warm weather to me. Check out my choices below and let me know what you'd wear these fabulous shoes with! 

Boohoo Wrap shoes

Boohoo Wrap shoes


This post was written in collaboration with Boohoo. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are gorgeous and so perfect for spring! I can definitely see these with some white jeans! xx

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig