Tuesday 5 April 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow 1

When I say that this is basically the only eyebrow product that I use, I think some of you will understand why. A creamy gel like consistency that doesn't move or fade throughout the day, and it keeps my brows 'on fleek' 'on point' and all the other brilliant things people say about brows these days. This is a master product for shaping and filling in brows, whether they're full or sparse. The beginning of my brows tend to be sparser than the arches, so I always tend to fill in the shape, then focus on making my brows look as healthy and full as possible. It is really possible to overfill and have quite fake looking brows... I've done it before.. and I had to take it off and start again... because it was like scouse brows to the extreme! Not a good look on me. I generally go for a bold but somewhat natural looking brow, because I love it when my brows are looking good. I think it just adds a bounce to my step.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (£16) is a cream, with the long lasting consistency of a gel, as I can draw my eyebrows on at 7am and they'll still be going strong until I take my makeup off at 9pm that evening. I may have faded quite a bit, but my gosh, my brows are looking fantastic. Which I think we can all agree is the most important thing, right? From day to night, this pomade (sounds so fancy hen you call it that) keeps me looking awake, and alert, as I've found that a good brow can not only lift and define the face, but it can make me look more alive and 'done', if that makes sense? If my brows are done, I feel that I could run out with just concealer on and some bronzer, and I wouldn't look too dishevelled. I think that, plus running a brush through my hair can make for an awake look when I have five minutes to get out the door. The concealer that of choice is from Amazing Cosmetics and it's their Amazing Concealer teamed with Too Faced's Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer, so if you're planning on sleeping in (or just accidentally sleeping through an alarm) these three are products that you need in your life, for instant impact and easy application. 

Have you tried any Anastasia Beverly Hills products? Any I should definitely purchase?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow 2

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow swatch
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I used to wear this in medium brown too, but recently I've been using Taupe instead and I love both xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the Anastasia Pomade, but this is definitely my absolute favourite format of brow product! No matter how sad the rest of my makeup is looking, my brows are always looks as perfect as they did in the morning!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this product. I've had to start over on a few occasions from using too much product and looking like Helga from Hey Arnold, a little goes a long way!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try this product, but have been afraid that it will be too dramatic. One day I will have to pick it up!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard such mixed reviews about this product!
    I've only ever used an eyebrow pencil since the beginning of time so maybe it's time to branch out and try this??

    www.teenytinythoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been indecisive as to whether I should splurge out and pick this up myself but I actually order something similar from Elf and it works well for me and I've seen there's a dupe from Freedom Make up that's is ridiculously similar!
    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs are beautiful! I've been really wanting to give ABH a go but everything looks amazing haha, I love the sound of the cream-gel consistency :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig