Thursday 16 June 2016

Easy Summer Outfit Flatlay

F&F, Asos and Boohoo Summer Outfit 1

F&F, Asos and Boohoo Summer Outfit 4


I do love a good flatly, especially when it leaves me craving the items within it. So I thought, why not do a simple Summer one, for when the weather is actually nice - rare though that is in the UK. Some canvassing of Tesco's clothing section always has me leaving with something: I'm not really a snob in that sense, I'll take some fabulous clothing, regardless of where it's from. Hence why this is a collection of three wonderful brands: Florence & Fred, Asos and Boohoo. 

A delightful sun hat, emblazoned with 'I'm Busy' because let's face it, on holiday, or even in the sun, I'l be busy with a cocktail in my hand and some delicious food. That's what I do on holiday... plus lots of swimming, and soaking up some much needed sun. But when the sun is blazing in the UK, there is always place for a sun hat: whether to sit coyly behind when you're chilling out, or simply pulling the brim down to proclaim that 'I'm Busy' whilst protecting your face from the sun's rays - there is always a time for a sun hat. And whilst lazing the day away, the perfect accompaniment is a pair of strappy heels* that can be tied at the ankle, or worn up the calf - depending on the look you want to achieve. There are similar ones here from Boohoo, that are perhaps more appropriate as a faux suede isn't going to be as good as faux leather when the Summer showers start (much like today). I am obsessed with wrap up sandals right now, and these are super comfortable - plus look how cute they are! I think the faux leather is going to be tempting me into making another purchase from Boohoo (damn yooooo, stop tempting me with luscious things).

Lastly, but not least is this wonderfully beautiful and perfect for Summer, cotton striped co-ord from Tesco: which I think they've nailed! It's super easy to wear, light, breathable and just so damn cute! You can wear them overlaid, but I tucked sleeveless top into the high waisted skirt, as I think it just completed the outfit. To make it even more perfect, I think I need to have some mesh layers under the skirt, to make it more twirly - or so that it will stand out a little bit more - so that's on my to-find/to make list. It's such a perfect outfit and I cannot wait for lazy Summer days so I can wear this outfit again - come on Summer, make your move! 

F&F, Asos and Boohoo Summer Outfit 5

F&F, Asos and Boohoo Summer Outfit 6
SHARE:

2 comments

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig