Saturday 21 February 2015

A collective Lush Cosmetics Haircare post

New Lush Cosmetics 1

My newest purchases from Lush, featuring some amazing haircare, as well as some seasonal bath products and a bath bomb made for dry skin. Read about it here

Lush HM1

The only hair mask that, for me, soothes my irritated scalp and gives a spicy kick of moisture back into my hair. Read about it here

Lush HB1

A hair moisturiser that needs no introduction, but I'm going to give it a small one, anyway. This will last ages, and your hair will love it. Read it here

Lush Hair Products 2

My first adventure into Lush haircare, and how my hair was reacting to the change from silicon products to all natural goodness. Read about it here

Lush Bag 1

Rediscovering Lush at their event in Cardiff, and the goodie bag that reignited my forgotten love for them and their products. Read about it here
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post! I really want to try out some of Lush's hair products as I've only tried their bath products as yet, so this post has been really helpful!

    Danielle | Simplicity Rose x

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig