Friday 27 February 2015

My Instagram Month - February.

insta feb

February may be the shortest month, but it's certainly not been dull. I've been trying out new things, re-reading old blog posts, writing new ones and pouting that I cannot continue with writing more blog posts, as my right arm is in a splint, due to being in a car accident, a few days ago (see this picture here). It's very difficult to type with my left hand, which is why this is taking so long to write out but you know what's more difficult than typing with my left hand? Brushing my teeth, showering and eating. Eating risotto with my left hand, last night, was a nightmare. Pesky little grains. But other than that, I've been trying to be positive this month. There was a week of pug-sitting (two of them, so it's double the mischievousness), my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend, and just general adoring  of Pinterest and blogs. It's also been a rather Lush centric month or so, as I seem to have become obsessed with their products. I did a collective Lush post here, so everyone can see how much I love them. Not only that, I'll be off to their Cardiff store for an event on Monday, should my arm/back/neck being okay enough to go - but it's also the day I go back to work, so we shall have to see. I'll probably update via my Twitter (@ohkalukalay), should there be anything going on.

What has your February been like? You can keep up to date with my Instagram, here.

insta feb 2
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig