Monday 2 March 2015

Maybelline Superstay 7 Days Nail polish in Golden Brown

Maybelline 1 Maybelline 2

This is going to be a favourite, I can tell. A rose gold/bronze shade that is gorgeous worn on the nails, and combined with the amazing formula of Maybelline's Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail colour in Golden Brown (£4.49, here), this polish is one to definitely keep an eye out for in the upcoming warmer weather. To me, it seems like the kind of colour that is really reminiscent of a hotter climate, where you go on an adventure and discover things; whether it's something small, like a restaurant that has blown your mind, or some ruins that leave you wondering about when it was built. I love polishes that invoke a memory, or an idea, and whenever you wear it, you're transported right back to that time. For me, this will be packed in my suitcase for my trip to Turkey, in May - imagine me, under my sun hat, with a slight tan, and rose gold on my fingertips. There's something about metallic polish that makes me think it'd be amazing on every skintone, and combined with the formula, it'd be five, maybe even seven glorious days of rosey metallic wonder. 

One of the amazing things about Maybelline's nail polishes, especially their Super Stay range, is not only the formula and range of colours, but the width of the brush, which covers the nail in two swipes, meaning even the most challenged with polish (ie me with a busted right hand) can even have a fabulous manicure with very minimal effort. I love that! Especially when combined with the drying time, which I think is super fast - so you can basically paint your nails, two coats, and a top coat and be out the door in 20 minutes. Seriously, I had to do that: my nails needed a bit of oomf, so I painted this on as quickly as I could, gave it a second coat, just to get the full colour payoff, top coated it using my Seche Vite - which I would say takes the most drying time, as I don't want it to smudge on my way out the door. I for one, am a huge fan of Maybelline's polishes, and this Super Stay offering does no where near disappoint. Well done Maybelline, you beauty. 

Maybelline 3 Maybelline 4
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A rose gold nail polish! I simply need this in my life, its gorgeous.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow managed to buy this then totally forgot about it. I pulled it out of my nail polish bag last week and was so happy!! It is such a gorgeous shade and looks so lovely on. I am addicted as well! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig