Friday 20 February 2015

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Frutti Petutie

SH Pink 1 SH Pink 2

Say hello to the nail polish I'll be wearing as soon as spring hits, and it starts to get warmer. Saying that, didn't it snow last March..? Anyway, doesn't this colour just scream 'take my to the sunshine?' It looks like something that'll be happily sat in my suitcase when I go on holiday in a few months. Just look at it. A gorgeous hot pink that I imagine will look gorgeous with pale or tanned skin, let alone any skin tone - I do love that about a good nail polish - the colours don't discriminate. Holla. This is a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish, so I knew from that start that the formula would be super shiny, long lasting and pack a serious punch of colour; and I was right. The brush is quite big, which I love, as it can cover the nail in two even strokes, and with only two coats needed (you could really get away with one if you were in a rush), not even necessarily a top coat, as it's soooo shiny, and I always find that these polishes last so well on my nails. But if I'm in the mood for a top coat, I always turn to my Seche Vite as it just gives it that extra staying power, which I think is needed if you have a super busy few days ahead of you.

It dries relatively quickly, probably quicker that I remember Sally Hansen polishes drying, but that's never a bad thing in my book. It has a fab applicator, and the top feels really comfortable in the hand when you're applying it as I hate it when there are those really awkward to hold handles that just slide out of your fingers - and boom, nail polish everywhere. Just looking at this colour makes me so excited for the up and coming months, as warmer weather means more vibrant, Summer esc nail polishes, and I for one, cannot wait to see what people are wearing on their nails. These Sally Hansen polishes are £6.99 each (here), which are less than the Essie polishes, but perhaps a few pounds more expensive than their counterparts from Maybelline (the Superstay Strong at £4.49) - however, the shine and quality of the polish, is something that I think is totally worth the treat. Since they brought a little Sally Hansen stand into my local Boots, I cannot resist buying a polish now and again, as the colours are just so gorgeous. I did a bit of reading, and some bloggers have said that the colour is even reminiscent of Dior's Lucky nail polish, which is just as bright, but without the eye watering price tag. Do you have any Sally Hansen polishes? Any colours I should keep an eye out for? 

SH Pink 3 SH Pink 4
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a gorgeous color!! I'm a big fan of this line from Sally Hansen, I'm gonna pick that up tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig