Wednesday 4 February 2015

Nip & Fab Deep Cleansing Fix

Nip & Fab Deep Cleanse 1

There's something I really, really love about this product. Maybe it's the fact that it's a massive 300ml pot, or perhaps it's the fact that it's on offer at the moment for £5.30 (here) or maybe it's because it's not only a cleanser. Oh no. Nip & Fab's Deep Cleansing Fix is a cleansing cream, but also a hydrating mask, that can be used for a 10 minute stint, overnight for some major hydration, or on blemishes, to make them appear less angry and sore. It basically does it all, and it's become one of my absolute go-to products for cleansing, as well as hydration since I ran out of my Una Brennan Rose Moisture Mask. I use this as well as my REN Hot Cloth Cleanser, and I find that the mixture of the two really suits my skin. The Nip & Fab Cleansing Fix is thick and creamy, really easy to use and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and soft. I apply a dollop, and massage it into the skin, making sure I pay a good amount of attention to my t-zone and chin, as that is where I get the most blemishes and blocked pores. It just leaves my skin feeling and looking bright and clean - I think it's the smell of Eucalyptus and Tea Tree which makes me fresh and ready for my morning/night skincare routine. As a cleanser, for me, it's a brilliant product, and I recommend it solely for that.

But that's not all it does. Not long after I started using it, about a day or so, I had a spot on my chin, and after reading the side of the packaging, I decided to dab a little of the product onto my blemish, just to see what would happen. Not only had it decreased in size the next morning, it seemed less red and angry, which I thought was a wonderful start to my day. If you only used it as a spot treatment, I don't think you'd ever run out of product, so, there's another reason why this is a must have. As for a moisture mask, this product actually does it all. I cleanse with it, remove it with a flannel, apply a clay mask, take that off after 10 minutes with a flannel, and then apply this for an additional 10 minutes, before removing that with a flannel. I swear, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and plump - ready for all the toning and moisturising that follows. It's a product that I'll be decanting and taking with me on holiday, as not only does a little go a long, looooong way, but it's multipurpose - and less room for makeup/skincare means more room for clothes/shoes - and it's all about priorities, right?

Full price, this retails at £7.95, which at under a £10, for a product that does so many things, is an utter bargain in my opinion, and I definitely will purchase again, should this pot ever run out... it is really massive though, I'll give it a few months. Have you tried any products from Nip & Fab? What do you think of their Deep Cleansing Fix? Is it something you'd consider using? I for one cannot wait to get my hands on the Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads (£8.66, here) as they're meant to be life changing (in terms of skin loveliness).

NIp & Fab Deep Cleanse 1 Nip and Fab 3
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amazing post lovely! I have a pot of this in my stash and I wasn't sure if it was good as the packaging says. If you are singing its praises it MUST be good :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a do it all product! I look forward to trying this!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig