Saturday 25 July 2015

Rodial Super Fit Tummy Tuck and Boob Job Bodycare

Rodial Body Skincare 1

I'm basically going to refer to this stuff as what makes me wiggle less when I walk. There's a good wiggle, like the way Marilyn Monroe walked on the train platform in Some Like it Hot and then there's the bad wiggle, like when I'm bloated and the main wiggle on me are my tummy and my boobs. As a lady with quite big boobs, they do wiggle a lot when I walk, which is something to be expected really, but sometimes you just want to get on with what you're doing, and stop noticing the jiggling that's going on south of your neck. Something that has really been helping when I've been wearing tops that generally aren't turtle necks (i.e. everything, as I don't own a single turtleneck) is Rodial's Boob Job * (£65, here). It helps to promote hydration in the skin, and is a wonderful soft gel texture that sinks into the skin making everything smooth and less jiggly. The phrase 'Boob Job' did slightly concern me, as I don't really want my boobs to get any bigger but for the purpose of blogging, I've been trying this out a few times a week, just to see if it does indeed work. For £65 it has tall claims, but then again, it's infinitely less expensive than an actual operation for breast implants. 

The first thing I noticed was really lovely soft skin, that smelled like aloe vera and looked quite firm. Everything feeling silky soft and well moisturised (with no sticky residue) is how I like my body lotions as who has time to wait for things to adequately sink in before getting dressed/going to sleep? The second thing that I noticed was that everything felt a bit firmer (maybe that's due to all the yoga and everything I've been doing, but hey, something is working) but I always feel like bigger boobs will be wigglier due to there being more tissue around the muscles, so they feel firm but still a bit wiggly: I'm going to count that as a bit of a win for myself. As for whether they increase actual breast size, I haven't noticed any huge difference, but I do feel like I need to go and be re-measured as my old bras don't feel as comfortable anymore as they did before. It may be the yoga, the gel-cream or maybe the doughnuts that are making my boobs look good - all in all, I'm going to continue with all three. I now apply it once every other day and love how smooth it makes my skin feel. Don't neglect your décolletage, fabulous people!

Rodial Body Skincare 2

Another product that I've been trialling in my 'Wiggle-less challenge' is also by Rodial, and it's their Tummy Tuck * (£65, here) gel, which claims to help reduce the abdomen area by up to an inch. I know what you're thinking; these are some very big boots to fill, so let's see if I really did notice a difference. I'm not one of those people who weighs themselves - I'm more of a 'Oh, these jeans feel a bit tight, better skip dessert tonight and have a salad tomorrow' kinda person before walking more and then deciding I need a doughnut as a reward. Or a welshcake... Anyway, Rodial made me laugh again with their very in your face name choice: 'Tummy Tuck' is what people associate with going from an untoned abdomen to something flat and smooth. My skin definitely feels so much smoother when I apply it once a day, but I think once again, yoga and this gel are working as a team as I've been told that I've lost weight (I think the doughnuts are going to my boobs) but as I pretty much see myself everyday, I haven't noticed a great deal sight-wise. My go-to jeans are fitting pretty well these days, so much like with the whole boob moisturising regiment, I'm going to continue with what I'm doing, as it really works for me. 

I definitely think these two products work, but only if you're doing something to aid them along their way. Yoga and walking are how I stay active (and keep my back healthy and nimble) and I think that with Rodial's help, everything that wiggles is starting to feel smoother, look smoother as well as starting to firm everything up. The formula of these two products include pomegranate and Hyaluronic Acid, which really help to moisturise my skin and for me, keeping myself and my skin moisturised helps to make everything feel firmer and keep my weigh on a level where I'm really happy. Plus, the packaging is super, super sleek - probably some of the most beautiful looking body care that I've ever used; the combination of soft blue and shining silver is always a winner for me. Have you tried anything from the Rodial Bodycare range? Do you fancy trying out these firming gels?  

Rodial Body Skincare Tummy Tuck Boob Job 3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig