Wednesday 29 July 2015

My new Favourite Eye Shadow Sticks from Gosh.

DSC_0097

DSC_0098

I know it's a big thing to say 'These are my new favourite -' but these are soooo my new favourites. Gosh waterproof, metallic eyeshadow sticks... what more can you ask for? I'll tell you what, a kick ass formula, and these totally deliver. I have two shades, Beige and Light Copper, both of which are so completely appealing that I cannot help but stare at the swatches below. They're creamy once you apply (and you need to work fast, because they'll set and they won't move) and with packaging that allows you to turn up the product, as opposed to sharpening, these two are perfect for fuss-free application. I bought these in a little Superdrug Beauty Store haul (the beauty store is in Cardiff and it's gorgeous) and for a few weeks or so, they sat in my 'to be photographed' pile... but you know what, once I got them out, photographed and swatched, they instantly went into my everyday makeup bag - and there they have stayed ever since. There's something so wonderful about metallic eyeshadow, especially those that come in stick form because there's no hassle, except a teeny bit of blending but that's a given - what's makeup without blending? I apply a layer, blend and then layer up until I get the intensity that I want; it's as simple as that with these.

Beige is more of a soft champagne colour than beige to me, but I think that all depends on the light, as with metallics on the eyes, they often change shades based on the mix in the formula - and this definitely has a shot of gold within it. It's the perfect glimmering base shadow, and when combined with Light Copper it turns in the simplest smokey eye ever. I smudge this on the lashline and in the crease, which is the most gorgeous gentle bronze that has such a wonderful copper glittery shot running through it. For £5.99 each, these are some of the most affordable eye shadow sticks on the market, and I cannot wait to get some more. I pretty much have my eye on all of the other colours in the range, because they're just so damn beautiful - plus, I cannot get enough of the sleek packaging. Gosh do some of the most wonderful packaging, and I don't think they get enough love, so if you're near a stand in the future, go check these out, you won't be sorry. Well maybe you will, as those hand swatches will take a while to come off. Have you tried anything from Gosh?

DSC_0099
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg these are so gorgeous! They will be perfect for Christmas :D xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any makeup from GOSH but I love the look of these! x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Gosh but I've heard a few people rave about these eyeshadow sticks! I love the look of Light Copper especially :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig