Friday 22 November 2013

Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Eau de Parfum



Hello there my lovelies, this is my first perfume post…(I think) so let's get right on it! I'm a huuuuge huge huge fan of Estee Lauder perfumes, and I think the Sensuous  range has to be my favourite. Sensuous Noir is one of my all time favourites, and according to the Estee Lauder page, it's an 'intensely rich and seductive' perfume, which is me to a tee… hahahahaha no, it's really not, I just adore the way it smells. But, onto my newest addition, Sensuous Nude, which is described as 'modern, intimate and feminine' which I think, in a way describes the whole Sensuous line, it's very feminine, and whether it's intense or lighter and fresh, it's all about women, and celebrating the femininity of women, which I think is wonderful.

The scent is split into three seperate categories, 'Intimate' in which Sicilian Bergamot, Baie Rose, Mandarin and Black Pepper are noted. 'Feminine' notes are Jasmine, Muguet (I googled, and it's a fancy name for Lily of the Valley, apparently), Coconut Water, Honey and Musk. 'Warm' includes Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Heliotrope and Vanilla. Now, i'm no perfume expert, and I did not get all of these scents in the perfume, but the ones that I have picked out, are Rose, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Bergamot, but not necessarily at the same time. I seem to get different notes of scent on different days, and I think different notes would be picked out if someone else wore it. So I'd definitely recommend giving it a spray if you get the chance, as I always say that what smells good on someone else will not always smell the same, or better on you. It's all about sampling and seeing how it wears throughout the day before committing to a purchase (you can tell I don't have that many perfumes, haha). I have the 30ml bottle which retails at £36 and can be purchased as Boots, Debenhams etc. 

This is a perfume, that for me, always gets people saying 'You smell really good, what perfume are you wearing?' or 'You smell nice' from people who don't actually care about perfume, haha. 

Do you like the sound of this perfume? Have you tried any by Estee Lauder?




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have beautiful pictures of your products. Lovely post xx
    bellsaway3.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig