Thursday 14 November 2013

Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose



Hello my newest Winter lip saviour! This was an instant purchase as soon as I saw it online on Beauty Chamber and it'd been recommended to me on Twitter, and so the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose made its way into my basket (along with a Butter London nail polish, but i'll get to that in another post). It's been saving my lips from terrible dryness in this weather, and also providing them with a subtle stain of red, which is always a good thing in my opinion. If it's good for my lips, and makes them look good, I'm going to readily recommend it, which I have, and I do. 

I love the packaging, as it just seems so sleek, but you do have to apply it with your finger, which I suppose is quite unhygienic when it's cold and if someone else wants to use it… so, I'd keep it to yourself, or maybe your best friend, at a push. It does have a a little lid that separates the lip butter from the actual lid of the product, which is quite handy and alleviates a lot of messy situations if it were to melt (but let's face it, it's far too cold for that to happen). You can find it on the Beauty Chamber website here for £6. Have you tried this wonderful product? Let me know xx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'd love to try these lip butters, but I would prefer them in stick form - it's just a little bit more practical :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to pick up one of these for the past year, but never get round to it! Might have to ask for one for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig