Sunday 24 November 2013

Repurchases - October/November 2013



Who doesn't repurchase? If you're one of those lucky people that everything works for... (jealous!) then you may not need to stick to those 'go-to' products, but for me, and my stuck in my way...ways, I like what I like and to prove it, i've repurchased them. Let's start with the amazing John Frieda shampoo and conditioner from the Full Repair ranger, and ohhh, how I love them! I don't find them to be too heavy in weighing down my hair, and my hair just seems to be so good recently thanks to these little darlings. It says that it 'reverses damage with every wash' which I think is wonderful, as I do feel that it has quite an impact on my hair, making the ends feel less dry and brittle. I have also noticed that my split ends are a great deal less noticeable, and on darker hair, I always thought that it was easier to see, so if you have dark hair with split ends, then this is a range of hair products that you should definitely check out. 

One of the products that I always recommend to blogger would be Una Brennan's 'Neroil Firming, Illuminating eye cream' as it's a wonderful cream that isn't greasy or too heavy, which is a main concern for me, as I use this under makeup, as well as at night with the rest of my skincare routine. It sinks in really well to the skin, and is a really good base under eye makeup, although for oilier lids, a primer would need to be used. Because i'm only 22, I haven't really formed an opinion upon whether it's good at firming the skin around my eyes, so if anyone uses it, and has any thoughts, please let me know. Garnier's 'Moisture Match Mattifying Moisturiser' is a lovely, simple day moisturiser, that provides a good, workable base for makeup and helps to control the shine on my face, which does get veeeeeery shiny. It feels like a primer when I apply it to my skin, as it's slightly thick, but it goes on really well, and sinks into the skin easily. I leave it to sink in for a minute or two before applying foundation. 

Last but not least is my old faithful Pond's 'Essential Care Hydronourishing Moisturiser' which I slather on my face and neck after my serum and eye cream. I find that it hydrates very well and my skin drinks this up, as even though my skin is oily, it does get very dry at this time of year, so in my opinion, my face can never have too much moisture come time to go to sleep. 


What are the products that you repurchase? Or are you an 'I'll give that new product a try' person?

xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like trying new things, but I do have a few things I tend to repurchase multiple times.

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig