Monday 18 November 2013

Soap & Glory Bodycare and Sanctuary Skincare


I know it may sound a bit odd to lump these two product groups together, but they fell under my 'skin' group, so I thought 'why not?'. Three of these are repurchases (Facial Cleansing oil, Body Scrub and Bubble Bath) whilst the body wash is a completely new product for me to try, which I find very exciting, as who doesn't like to try something new?

Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Wash is the new body wash of choice, and seeing as I loved my other two body washes from S&G, I figured that I can't go much wrong with it (have you smelt how amazing it is? Ugh!). The main selling point for this Body Wash, was the Body Scrub, which I picked up first, and smells all citrusy and limey. The smell of sweet lime is glorious and I cannot wait to start using it (and hopefully smelling like lime for the rest of the day, because who doesn't want to smell like that?) especially with the Sugar Crush Body Scrub which is the scrub for me at the moment (sorry to the Body Shop's Brazil Nut scrub). With nourishing Almond Oil to moisturise the skin, whilst Brown Sugar and Macadamia Grains buff away all the dead skin cells, this is a scrub that feels far more luxurious than you actually pay for (£8) and leaves me feeling fresh and awakened after I use it, which is always a plus on those dark, early Winter mornings.

Next up is Soap & Glory's Calm One, Calm all Bubble Bath, and I love love love this. It's so calming, and it creates some of the loveliest bubbles, and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, but soft and moisturised. Which I'm sure is down to the built in Body Lotion, and whilst the smell is slightly floral but not too overpowering, this is without a doubt, my go to Bubble Bath, and makes every bath feel like a little luxury, which I think we girlies deserve for being so fabulous.

Last but certainly not least, is Sanctuary's Ultimate Facial Cleansing oil, which if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I love. This is one of the best products for me and my oily/combination skin, and has worked hand in hand to help clear it, and now, I only get the occasional blemish, as opposed to a face full of spots like I used to have. It has an easy pump dispenser, like the S&G Body Wash, and is massaged onto dry skin, before gradually wetting your hands with warm water, and continuing to rub the product in. Then, you splash your face with warm water and rub at your skin with the palms of your hands, repeat this process until all of the product is gone, and then splash your face several times with cold water to remove any left over product and to close pores. I adore this product so much. It is without a doubt, one that I cannot do without. I use is morning and night, and it's perfect. I cannot recommend enough.

Do you use any Soap & Glory body care products? Would you use these ones? Is Sanctuary a brand that you'd try?

xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love S&G products - and my current obsession is the breakfast scrub followed by the Smoothie star body buttercream. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. soap and glory are so good!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig