Friday 22 November 2013

The little extra bits this week


Who doesn't like a few random bits and pieces at the middle of the week? I for one, certainly like to clear out my handbag and discover what lurks at the bottom of it, and these little things can be accused of just that; lurking. The No7 beauty cards were joyfully picked up when I was in Boots, and hastily placed in my handbag (is it just me, or does anyone else love these little 'look' cards you can get at the No7 counter?) as I love the whole berry/purple theme going on, as it's very autumnal (who else just likes saying autumnal?). The silver nail polish, was a freebie with this months Glamour magazine, and who can say no to a free full sized Nails Inc polish? Especially in such a gorgeous colour! It's very very very similar to one I have from Calvin Klein, and I haven't worn it yet, so i'm not sure about the texture (maybe i'll do a silver vs silver blog post? I'll have to think of a pun (; ) but I'm a fan of other Nails Inc polishes, so i'm sure i'll get on well with it.

My third little lovely this week is The Body Shop's honey soap, which I purchased under the influence of my best friend (she knows who she is) after she said that it smelt divine and made her skin feel wonderful and soft, so I thought, why not? And made my only Body Shop purchase that day. It does smell amazing, and I can't wait to use it. The fourth and final addition is a little freebie from L'Occitane which I love (who can resist going into that shop and not smell everything? Seriously. I want everything Verbena… everything) and my bff gave it to me when she bought the Shea Butter hand cream (working wonders on her eczema by the way) and it's sitting in my sachet pile ready for when I have a weekend/faw days away (that's when I tend to use all my samples) and it sounds like such a gorgeous conditioner. So, excited for that.

This has been a little round up of some lovely things that's been lurking, yepp, still sticking with lurking, around my handbag. Are there any little lovely surprises lurking around in your handbag? 

xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i love your photos so much
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig