Sunday 4 May 2014

Marks & Spencer's Limited Collection Underwear


I know I'm not usually one for lifestyle esc posts, but then I thought 'why not?' and I know underwear might be a bit TMI, but i'm not wearing it (in the pictures) so why not talk about them? I love getting my bras and knickers from M&S because they're good, and I know they're good; it's good value for money, they're comfortable and I know that they do a vast array of sizes, which is so important. The thing about photographing underwear is that these don't look dainty or cute, which is what you generally see when underwear is photographed - all lace and teeny cups and if anything, these bras are sturdy and reliable - kind of like a boat. I can't be dealing with those non-wired bras, because my chest isn't that small (which is a blessing in some ways, but so incredibly annoying in others).

Another thing that i've found is these bras (£16 here and here) and these knickers (£9 here) look vastly different in real life compared to those shown on the website; so much so, I would not buy them if I hadn't seen them in store, as the  online pictures shows them to look, I don't know, quite cheap (isn't it weird how the smaller sizes on the model look different to ones just shot by themselves?)? I know they're not the most expensive in the world, but if you need something to keep your cleavage in place, especially when you've got big boobs, and you like your knickers to match, these are the ones for you. I love looking for underwear inshore, because I know that not only will the girls in my local store help me to select the best options, but if I want to be fitted, they I can be, and they'll get me whatever styles/colours I want - all in all, making the embarrassing experience of being fitted for a bra a great deal nicer. 

These two bras, and their matching knickers are awesome; really comfortable and supportive (its the bras i'm talking about now), so much so, I'm going to say that M&S are totally the place I would recommend for DD+ underwear, as it's just so comfy, and it's pretty; let's face it, a lot of bigger sizes are not pretty. It sucks. There's usually an assortment of dull, beige bras that no one wants to wear, but you have to because that's the only thing that fits... but now with M&S; I think they actually understand that women with bigger boobs need pretty underwear too, and ones that don't cost too much either. Bravo M&S. 

Also, has anyone seen the new print campaign for M&S? Ugh, Emma Thompson in anything is a yes. Have you bought any lovely little underwear pieces recently? xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. wow these look fantastic, I have no done underwear shopping Marks for a while. These look fabulous. Great post hun thanks for sharing. xxx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig