Saturday 1 November 2014

Bimuno Prebiotic Immunaid

Bimuno intro1


Now, if you follow me on Twitter, then you know I've been tweeting about vitamins and generally making myself a bit more healthy, so when Bimuno offered to send me some products, I said yes immediately. I'm always on the look out for something to give me that extra kick of Vitamins, and since its a prebiotic, Immunaid* is supposed to help keep your immune system nice and healthy. Yay. I'm all about a good immune system boost because I do feel quite sluggish and tired, so rather than saying 'this' and 'that' is wrong with me, I wanted to see if boosting myself up, with vitamins and lovely things, would help. Couldn't hurt at this time of year, right? It's the season of colds and flu, so this will definitely be taking pride of place with the rest of my vitamin stash (a collective post I'll be writing up this month). And you know what I quite like about these already? Bimuno prebiotics come in a chewable pastille form, and it may be the kid in me, but taking massive vitamin pills is something I've never really liked doing... so making it chewy is brilliant, not only for adults who pout at the thought of taking huuuuge vitamin pills, but also children, 6 and over can take them. 

I'll be giving these a good test out for the next few weeks, and I'll write back with what I find. Let's keep those cold's and flu's at bay. Probably best for me, I'm terrible when I'm unwell. Still better than my dad... but that may just be a man thing. Men being ill always reminds me of that terrific Boots ad, the husband being in bed with a cold, when his wife is smothering with cold, and running around doing everything. Still makes me giggle to this day. So, what are you taking to boost yourself up this season? Anything I should look into? Anything I should include when I do my full review? 

* These two products were sent to me by Bimuno, all opinions are my own :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This definitely sounds interesting! I've been looking for a way to get an extra boost of vitamins in my diet as well as I have been feeling kind of sluggish as well.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig