Wednesday 19 November 2014

Ren Skincare Bundle from M&S

Ren Bundle 1

Ren Bundle 2

My mum was the enabler in terms of this purchase, and I blame her everyday for it. Haha, no not really. This is actually an amazing skincare bundle from M&S, with two of their prized Hot Cloth Cleansers, Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream, a sample of their Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial and two muslin cloths. It's a pretty amazing deal, so when my mum showed me the advert in the paper, I immediately said 'omgosh yes' and popped online to order it. Costing just £30, for a a bundle worth £51, this package, which is still available from M&S (here) is pretty amazing. I had never tried any REN Skincare before; and I was initially so overwhelmed with the choices, I hesitated purchasing anything. So I kept my eye out on blogs whenever someone mentioned REN and lo and behold, when this became available, I jumped at the chance to try some products, as from what I'd read, their Hot Cloth Cleansers were an industry favourite, amongst professionals as well as bloggers.

I don't want to give too much away, as these products will pretty much be getting their own review posts, as you know, they deserve them. I'm especially feeling the love for the Hot Cloth Cleansers, as I've moved on from the same product from Sanctuary, which I adored so much; so this product, really impressing me, is something I so wanted, but was reluctant to talk about until I'd been using it for a good six weeks or so. I purchased this before my #beautystoptober, and have been using all the products, except the sachet for the Flash Rinse 1 Minute facial, over and over again - with the same skincare I always use, so my opinion is completely based on how my skin has reacted to them, with the introduction of the Hot Cloth Cleanser as the second step into my double cleanse routine, morning and night, as well as the Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream, which I've been interchanging with Embryolisse's Lait-Creme Concentre and Korres Wiold Rose Brightening Day Cream for Oily/Combination Skin. I like to switch moisturisers around, based on what my skin needs for the day ahead, or how it's behaving - and I'd like to say a quick little bit about how REN is holding its own against moisturisers that I've been using for a long time.

I cannot wait to get the full reviews up, and hear all your thoughts. Have you any favourite REN Skincare products that you'd recommend? Or any that you'd love to try?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This set is such a bargain, wow!

    I really love their cleansing milk, it's super gentle and leaves your face super soft :)

    Ellis / ELRBX.COM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try their hot cloth cleanser! £30? That's such a steal! Might have to drop into M&S ;-) Dying to read your full review x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little pack, I will definitely be buying!

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig