Monday 1 December 2014

Bourjois' 'Desk to Dancefloor' Competition Winnings

Bourjois Prize 1

I love retweeting things on Twitter. Articles, pictures, competitions - you name it, and I was so incredibly lucky that one of my retweets was one of the winning ones from Bourjois' 'Desk to Dancefloor' Competition. It totally made me day, and I couldn't believe that I'd won such gorgeous products so close to Christmas - this is totally sorting me out for my Christmas Party next week. The first thing that struck me as soon as I opened the parcel was 'Wow, that's a lot of glitter' and it really is. It's completely gorgeous, and a perfect festive addition, as you can never have too much sparkle. It's from Topshop and it can still be purchased here, so no need to fret if you instantly fell in love but didn't think it was available. It is. Hooray! Sadly, yours won't be accompanied by some Bourjois goodies, but mine was, so let's talk about these little beauties. 

Rouge Edition Velvet in Ole Flamingo! is a colour I already own, but it's so gorgeous, having two isn't that greedy, right? It's a pop of such raspberry pink, making it a perfect addition to live up a look when a classic red just won't do. Then we have three products I do have (yay) and let's start with the one that most excites me. The Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow Palette in Upside brown, which is gorgeous looking and I can tell it's going to me my look for the night of my Christmas party next week. A smoky brown quad has always excited me, but this is just the thing of dreams. Look out for a party look coming up on the blog soon, this will surely feature in it. Then we have the 1 Seconde Volume Mascara in Ultra Black, which looks gorgeous because hello, the brush looks epic. Sadly, it's not waterproof, but I will nonetheless, have a good ol' play with it. Last, but not least, is the Delice de Poudre or their Golden Bronzing Powder, which looks like a shimmering brick of golden goodness, undoubtedly going to be used to define my décolletage whilst I'm rocking my night away in a strapless, navy chiffon creation. All in all, I am impressed and very excited. Keep an eye out for more on these beauties, and a party look I'll be wearing for my Christmas Party. 

Bourjois Prize 2
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig