Wednesday 17 December 2014

H&M Home Winter Wishlist

H&M wishlist

Copper obsession. That's basically all this wish list is about. Copper, stars and marble. Oooh, and stripes. Gotta have something a bit different in there. First thing first H&M Home, is the place of dreams and I want to live there but let's carry on with what I'm loving the look of; that Large wire basket (£12.99) is amazingly gorgeous and something I feel like I need in my life, as well as the Large copper tray, which is something of coppery metal dreams. Teamed with some rustic wood, or even something white and sleek... it's an expensive look for an inexpensive price (£14.99), I especially think it would look so chic with this Ceramic marble esc Chopping board (£9.99) on top of a star filled Cotton Tablecloth (£15.99). To complete the gorgeous, star filled, rustic but chic look, these Star Shaped Tealights  (£2.99) which I think I have to buy for myself, because I adore anything star shaped... I think it's my favourite shape of all. Have some plants that need a little makeover? Don't throw them out, this Metal Plant pot (£7.99) is proven to glam up any dreary looking plant and just to add in a little colour to the mix... as generally you can't go wrong with metallic and marble, but colour and stripes you say? This coloured Pattern stripe box (£7.99) is just that wonderful pop of colour that is always needed, just to brighten things up a bit. What are you fancying from H&M this Winter? Everything? Me too. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE H&M home, everything is so lovely!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig