Thursday 18 December 2014

Weekly Empties; December 11th - 18th featuring Soap & Glory, Maybelline, La Roche-posay and Sanctuary Spa.

November Empties 1

Just a little update on the products that I've used up, and promptly repurchased - Effaclar and Eraser Eye, i'm looking at you. They're just two products I cannot be without, and although I've tried numerous different concealers, noting seems to compare to Maybelline's Eraser Eye; it's glorious, and everyone should own it. I'm ridiculously pale, and the shade light works very well for me, so for all your other pale beauties out there who are trying to hide their dark circles, this is a step in the right direction. Same can be said for you not-so-pale beautiful people, as they do have two other shades, if I remember correctly. It's totally worth a try, and trust me, mine lasted for absolute ages, so it won't disappoint as the amount of product you get, as well as the sponge applicator on top, is for me, second to none. Another repurchase is La Roche-posay's Effaclar Duo + a spot fighting treatment I use day and night, and it just works for me. I literally cannot go without it, and have even got the boyfriend using it, so you know I rate it. We both have oily/combination/blemish prone skin, so I know if something works for me, it's worth a try to put some on his skin and see what he thinks. I'll do a little post on his skincare at some point, as that's always an interesting read (or maybe that's just me and my nosy self).

Two products I didn't repurchase was Soap & Glory's Orangeasm and Sanctuary Spa Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser, and it wasn't due to them being inadequate, or me not liking them - I'm simply trying to decide my favourite S&G products, by working my way around them all (I'm a good third of the way through now) and my Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser has become my cleanser of choice lately, so it's replaced the Sanctuary Spa one, but mainly because I bought a Ren gift set. Trying it out for a good few weeks and then preparing a blog post is how I roll with skincare products, so keep an eye out in the start of the New Year, to see some skincare focused posts. All four products are wonderful, and I can't recommend them enough. I think it's always very melancholy when products run of ...product, but there's always that excitement about trying something else. Ahh, the life of a beauty blogger, right? What empties have you had recently? Anything you'd definitely repurchase?  

November Empties 2

November Empties 3
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I would love to try the Sanctuary hot cloth cleanser as I am a fan of their other products! I never even know this existed.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spot two of my favourites, Black Opium and Effaclar Duo! I always have back ups.
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget that I quite like The Sanctuarys hot cloth cleanser, need to get it back out my cupboard!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging to the Soap and Glory Orangeasm!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig