Tuesday 29 April 2014

Garnier Oil Beauty 'Oil-infused Nourishing Lotion'


I love this stuff. Let's just get that out in the open right away. Slathering this on after scrubbing is one of lives little pleasures, as there's nothing better than ridiculously soft skin, in my opinion, for feeling really good about yourself. My face may have a few blemishes, but if my skin is soft and glowy, then I am a happy bunny. Garnier's Oil Beauty Lotion (£3.33 here on offer) contains four oils to make the skin feel nourished and soft, including Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose - four products which I am a massive fan of for their beneficial properties. 

Lotions are always used to moisturise skin after washing, but a mixture of lotion and oil is genius, especially when combined with the pump, which undoubtedly makes this a very, very handy bottle to use and to take with you, if you're going away for a few days. I use this after every shower/bath and it makes my skin feel so soft - it's fast absorbing and non-greasy, two essentials if you need to shower, moisturise and leave. I'm never one to leave out the moisturiser, even if it's morning and I know I'm going to be running slightly late - I'll just throw a few makeup products into a bag, and complete my face whilst in work; there is no way I can get through the day with dry, tight feeling skin - it gives me the worst feeling, and i'm then miserable for most of the day. 

Back to the product though; this is really, really good in my opinion, and it doesn't smell too strongly of anything, just almonds and the sweet sound of angels singing about how wonderful it is. Okay... that's a lie, but it does smell like almonds, and I loooooooove almonds. The Body Shop's Almond Body Butter and I have a special relationship, but this may just over take that, as it has a pump. Which means you use just what you need, and it's not messy... all in all, I say this is a complete winner for me. It leaves my skin feeling so soft between showers/baths and it has that really subtle scent that clings to your skin for a few hours, which is always a plus in my opinion. 

Is this a product that you'd use? What are your favourite body moisturisers? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig