Wednesday 23 April 2014

Revlon Chrome Collection Nail Enamel in Super Powered


Prepare yourselves. Not only for Spiderman (which I have yet to see... *cough*someone take meeee *cough*) but for this amazing nail collection from Revlon. You know when Revlon is involved with something, it's going to be good, and with Emma Stone as one of the faces of the brand, it made total sense for Revlon to make her look film screen perfect (not that it would take much, you've seen Emma Stone, right?). This collection is called the 'Chrome Collection' (£6.49 here) and my choice pick, is this aaaamazing polish in Super Powered. Ugh. I have so much love for this colour. It's a sapphire blue, with a shot of chrome esc glitter running through it, which makes it ridiculously gorgeous anyway, but combined with Revlon's long lasting formulas, this polish has been on for four days and has very, very minimal tip wear - which is unheard of for me, as I work in retail (aka the destroyer of a good manicure) and a good polish will struggle past the third day, despite a coat or two of Seche Vite

Let's talk about the packaging. It's the typical style and shape bottle, but the gold webbing (oh the webbing) makes me so happy... because it's Spiderman related. I know these are inspired by the film, but I'm really glad that Revlon did something inventive with the packaging, and didn't just slap the name 'Spiderman' on the side of the bottle. I love the effect of the black traditional packaging, with the gold webbing - it just makes me feel like that is a Spiderman approved colour, which I know, sounds a bit silly, but I'm a bit of a Marvel nerd, and this excited me to no end. The whole collection excites me, and I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on 'Spidey Sense' and 'I'm Electro' - because who can resist those gorgeous colours that change whenever the light hits them differently? 

These nails are blue, but there's a shot of purple, that kind of colour change that you see out of the corner of your eye and it's gorgeous. The girls in work went crazy over this colour, so it's a definite winner, staying power wise, as well. I cannot say enough good things about this polish, and I can't wait to get a few more. Well done Revlon, you should definitely keep doing fabulous things like this. 

What are your favourite nail polish shades right now? Any ones that are rocking your world?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This colour is to die for! I love the detailing on the bottle too!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig