Monday 14 April 2014

Weekly Favourites, 6th - 13th of April


At the start of a new week, it seems fitting to post what I've been loving the week before. So alas! Here they are! Let's do the 'yeah you know i'm loving it' obvious choices first, which would be Nuxe's Reve De Miel which is ohmygod so good, Seventeen's Phwoarr Paint and Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder which are both... ugh, I'm just adoring them both so much right now. Remember Phwoarr Paint from my monthly favourites? Yep, it was there too. 

Next, we have Collection's Nude Eye Palette, MUA's Colour Blast Eyeshadow Stick, Sleek's Face Contour Kit and L'oreal's Telescopic Mascara. The first two products are ones that I've been using together quite a lot; the stick first, to give that quick flush of colour, and then the shadow palette on top, just to give a better depth and intensity to the eyes. These two together are a winning combination, and one I definitely recommend you trying. Ugh, the Contour Kit has currently taken the place of my go-to contour product, which is a cream blush from Dainty Doll, and I've been using it in the hollows of my cheeks and under my jawline, just to give some definition - and it's the bee's knees. My top tip for using contour products of any kind, is start light and gradually add more - don't just get in there and get all the product on the brush, because if you're anything like me, being pale skinned, it's jus going to look odd. 

The Mascara is an old faithful, and one of the best I've tried, regardless of price. It's waterproof and very black - my two mascara essentials. I use this after curling my eyelashes and it holds the curl so well. It's gorgeous, although I think they've changed the formula now. Needs to be repurchased, just to make sure it's still good for me. 


Two non beauty choices, are my rediscovered watch and a song that I cannot stop listening to. It's 'Oh Hark! by Lisa Mitchell and I adore it. It's definitely becoming one of my most played songs, and you can listen to it here. The watch, is a past purchase from Next and is just so cute! It's got a thin, teeny strap and it says 'J'adore' on it's face. Sold! What products/items have you been loving this month? 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have been looking at the Kick Ass Concealer for so long, but my Sleek Contour Kit has just hit pan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's always such a sad day when you hit the pan on a product that you love, especially the sleek contour palette <3

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely favourites! The Sleek Face Contour Kit is just a winner in my book - no wonder you like it!

    Kat B - Katience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie (: it's a fabulous product, isn't it? It's such a reasonable price for such good quality as well. It's a win-win from me, hehe (:

      xx

      Delete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig