Friday 11 April 2014

Monthly Roundup - March.


This is just a little collective post of all the goodies that have been spoken about in the wonderful month of March, and so let's start of with the amazing Clarins Daily Energizers Moisturiser, which I love so much and use pretty much everyday. 


Who can forget the amazing 1/3 off French Pharmacy from Escentual last month, and this is the post that talks all about the cult French Pharmacy purchases that I made. 


Usually, skincare and makeup take their pride of place on the blog, but who doesn't like a bit of bling to brighten up their day? Check out my most recent Next Jewellery purchases for some serious sparkle.


This Trilogy Organic Rosehip oil is a wondrous thing, and everyone should try it. I know what you're thinking, 'oil? on oily skin?' yes. Trust me. You need to read all about this little beauty. 


My go-to for foundation has been this L'oreal True Match as it's so glowy and perfect when your skin isn't giving you that radiance that you need. Set it with a translucent powder, and you're good to go.


Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water has been a skincare staple ever since I purchased it, and you can read all about my love for it.


Who doesn't love a good Monthly favourites post? I certainly love them; so much so, I'd say they were some of my favourite posts. Check out what amazing products I've been adoring. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig