Friday 24 April 2015

Eylure False Eyelashes in No 20 & 80

Eyelure 80 and 20 1

Now this is just a quick little 'Look at what I bought' kinda post... but then again, most of the posts on here have been like that...but yes. Awhile ago, I was tweeting Eylure and chatting about which lashes would be the best, and these were two of the numerous ones that they suggested. I've not been one for wearing false eyelashes since I was in University - in which case, every time I went for a night out, the eyelashes would be on. But now, with less going out and more staying in with Netflix and a Chinese takeaway, the eyelashes have kinda been lacking from my makeup routine. Although, whenever I see someone wearing them on instagram, I always immediately take a fancy to them and think 'Yes, I need to break out those amazing lashes' but I always forget. Not this time. 

There are two different options for me; Naturals and Lengthening. Natural is for me, in the day or on an occasion that's simply a meal out with friends - nothing too dramatic or glamorous. I think there is however a natural glamour to these lashes, as they open up the eyes and give that extra bit of flutter to my lashes which generally need a lot of curling and the right mascara to make them look relatively presentable. These are actually the ones I'll be applying this evening for a tip to Nando's with some of my lovely friends from work - so keep an eye on my Instagram for some serious but still natural looking flutter going on. Number 20 is a perfect addition for a little extra jazz to your look and are £5.29 here.

Now we have the full on glamour. I'm not sure if you can get these anymore on Boots, or if the number has been changed but they're available from Lookfantastic here for £5.06. For me, these are glamour personified. They're not too dark or thick, but long and luscious. They still look relatively natural and fluttery without being too heavy and weighing down the lid, which happened with the lashes I used to wear in Uni (ahhh to be that young again). Much like every pair, they come with adhesive and can be reused depending on how well you keep them after your day/night out. I used to keep all my false lashes for some strange reason... they ended up looking like little caterpillars in my jewellery box. Writing about these two pairs makes me want to embrace the fact that I could even wear the lengthening pair everyday, because if I have the confidence to, why shouldn't I? I usually try to make my lashes look like that with mascara, so why should lashes be a step too far? Here is my pledge. I'm going to wear a pair out, all day, and see what happens. I'll blog about it, because hey, why not? Are you one to wear false lashes in the day, or do you save them for a night out? 

Eyelure 80 and 20 2

Eyelure 80 and 20 3
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are gorgeous! I do admire a natural looking falsie. Also, I think the Eylure packaging is quite swanky. I don't usually wear them in the day...or night... basically I kinda suck with lashes. Let's just say I need assistance. But I have tried some of their individual lashes recently (with assistance) and really liked them! Would love to know how you get on with them! Lyd xx

    electricSUEDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eyelure - they are my go-to brand for lashes! :) I always opt for the 101 as they are really natural looking. I always wear mine for a night out but have worn them in the day before for weddings and occasions and love them! I personally couldn't wear them day in day out though - more of an occasion item for me :) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so natural looking and perfect for beginners like me! I love that Eyelure have a "naturals" range as well, it makes it so easy. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suck at using strip lashes now as I find individuals far easier, but these natural ones look so good, I may have to change my mind!

    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig