Wednesday 29 April 2015

Natural Skincare, £20 and under: Nourish Skincare Radiance Rejuvenating Peptide Serum

Nourish Peptide serum 1

Another relatively recent addition to my skincare routine, is this offering from Nourish Skincare, and it's their Rejuvinating Peptide Serum * which sits nicely on my bedside table, next to all my other lotions and potions (seriously, it's starting to look like an apothecary). It's a serum I've been using recently, and switching in and out with Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, as well as Jurlique's Herbal Recovery Serum - but I have tested this for two/three months straight before feeling like I can change around my serums - just so I can give my skin exactly what I feel it needs. This serum is super light and moisturising, an almost completely clear liquid that aims at increasing luminosity in the skin - which I am all for, as I'm all about that glow.

One thing that I cannot get over, is how light it is on the skin. It feels like you're just massaging water into the skin on top of all the oils and creams I apply, so it doesn't leave the skin feeling weighed down or greasy. It also has that lovely rose scent that I adore so much, but it's more of a natural scent than something false, like many skincare brands add in. With its rejuvenating properties, I think this would be fabulous for all ages of skin, as even though my skin is young with little to no lines or damage, this would be brilliant at combating lines and dehydration that I know can trouble more mature skin. My mum often combats dryness on her skin, as do I, but I tend to focus more on the oiliness that really builds up on my t-zone, and this serum addresses both - making it not only a multi-tasking product, but something you can recommend to a friend/family member, as well as allowing them to use it should you both be having a little pamper day together. If I try something, I always love getting my mum to give it a try out as well, just so I know that two completely different skin types can offer different opinions, and therefore aid a lot more people.

As well as their Rejuvenating serum, Nourish also offer Hydrating, Nourishing and Replenishing serums, all for £20, which I think is very good value for a serum of such high quality. It is also 81% organic, so for those who prefer all natural products, or those which the majority is natural, then Nourish Skin is definitely a brand that you should look into. Because of it's natural ingredients, I apply this morning and night, depending on whether my skin is still a bit dry in the morning, and in need of some more love; in the evening, i'll slather this on, as it does my skin so much goodness, but in the morning, I'd rather apply to targeted areas, and dot for formula around before massaging, and letting it sink in. I'll then wait a few minutes before applying my primer, or foundation, based on what look and coverage I want for the day ahead.

Nourish are not only Cruelty free, but also Vegan friendly, so this is something I would definitely recommend for those who prefer this kind of skincare, as not only does it serve your skin well, it is also good for animals as well as people who prefer to lead a completely natural skincare/lifestyle routine. I for one, cannot wait to try more from them. You can find Nourish's Radiance Rejuvenating Peptide Serum on FeelUnique for £20, as well as numerous other products from Nourish's range. I have my eye on their Brightening Moisturiser (here), Refreshing Toning Mist (here) and their Phyto-Active Body Butter (here). Do you have your sights set on any of their natural skincare products? 

Nourish Peptide serum 4
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig