Wednesday 4 September 2013

Collection Cream Puff lip cream



Collection are really, really impressing. I've always loved their concealers, and their lipsticks are wonderfully creamy, and these lip creams are definitely something worth writing about. They're creamy, have very good colour pigmentation and are just so very soft. The colours, from top to bottom are 'Cotton Candy' and 'Fairy Cake', and I do really like the names, as they are quite sweet, dessert esc, which I think makes me like the products even more. Is that silly?

I wouldn't call them a lipstick, or a gloss, or anything like that. It is a cream, but a lip cream sounds, I don't know, a bit strange? Maybe it's just me? Or maybe it's just an unfamiliar term for me? I do really quite like it, it's just so creamy, and I don't find it drying at all, which was a concern for me, but it stays true to it's name 'lip cream'. The colours are very true to the colour that you pick, and I tend to apply it straight from the wand, and then smooth it down with my finger afterwards. It's quite easy to over apply, as I was so tempted to just go over and over my lips with the wand (which reminds me of the type of wand that comes with their best selling concealer) but please don't, I think it would just look far too heavy. 

The pink is a soft, but rich pink, that is actually very similar to my own lip colour, so it feels and looks so natural that I feel likeI can wear it anywhere. The coral is a pinky, reddy, orange, not too bright, but quite subtle and it's just lovely on the lips. I find these two colours to be so wearable, soft and creamy, that I find myself throwing both of them in my bag, wherever I go. I think they're wonderful.

What do you think of these two products? Are they something that you'd try?

xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They are both lovely colours! I adore Collection, I think they definitely deserve all the hype they're getting in the land of blogging lately, plus a lot more!

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these they are the perfect every day lip product

    Cole
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried one of these and it is the nude one! I love it :) It lasts for so long, those colours look lovely think i might have to pick a few up, great post!! :)

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig