Thursday 26 September 2013

Soap & Glory Shower Scrub edit




Who doesn't love a good shower? ... Exactly! Everyone does. And one of my favourite shower pastimes (yes i have more than one, shaving my legs is far down on the list) is having a good scrub, and I don't think anyone does it better than Soap & Glory. I've tried quite a few of their scrubs, but I have to say, my favourite is currently 'Sugar Crush', and oh my god it's good. It's smells citrusy and fresh (the perfect way to wake you up in the shower) but I find it moisturising and it makes my skin really soft afterwards. I think it's down to almond oil for making my skin feel plump and rich, whereas the smashed brown sugar and macadamia grains scrub away at the dead skin cells, and I find that even though i'm a bit pink after exfoliating, I think my skin looks glowy, and it's wonderful (I like to get my glow on). I like to have a good exfoliation two to three times a week, to increase blood flow and circulation (which with me, can be quite bad sometimes).

Now, my scrub gloves are what I use when I need a quick all over exfoliation (i.e a five minute shower, whereas my regular ones are about twenty minutes). I find that these gloves do aid my skin in glowing, as not only does it improve the texture of my skin, but it also increases blood circulation (which undoubtedly causes the glow factor). They're so easy to pop on and have a quick scrub without the use of an actual scrub, plus they can also be used to lather shower gel onto your skin (my shower gel of choice being 'Clean on me') which not only exfoliates with the rough texture of the gloves, but slathers moisture onto the skin as quick as you like.




What do you think of Soap & Glory scrubs? Which ones do you like the most? Do you use scrub gloves?

xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My absolute favourite is the Breakfast scrub which must be one of my top 10 products ever, but they are all amazing and yummy smelling! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig