Sunday 19 October 2014

Balance Me Beauty Event and Goody Bag.

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 1

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 2

This event, was awesome. Skin scanning, testing out loads of products, having a darn good chat with one of the founders of BalanceMe and let's not forget; rose wine and macaroons. I think that says it all. It was a rather intimate event, with only a good dozen bloggers or so, and it was really lovely - with lots of products laid out, and ladies on hand to talk to us about all of our skincare problems, which was really wonderful as it's always good to pick their brains, as they know their products inside and out. Balance Me are one of those all natural brands that spend years designing and making products, so you know it's gonna be good.

One of the founders of Balance Me was at the event, and welcomed us, talking to us about the ethos of Balance Me, and made the rounds talking to each blogger about whatever they wanted, not just skincare, but advice about jobs and the beauty industry. I think my favourite part, was the skin scanning, which at first was the thing that scared me the most, as it reveals all the sins that you hide behind makeup - but I needn't have worried, as the lady who was taking me through was very lovely even though I was considerably nervous about the entire thing. It turns out, that me using 50+ on my face and wearing a hat whenever in the sun has done wonders for my skin, as the only comments she made was slight dehydration in my under eye area, my nose was oily and that I had sensitive skin on my chin. All in all, not at all bad as I was expecting; I was actually quite pleasantly surprised at what she told me - I suppose it all comes to show that a good SPF is always a solid base for a skincare routine. 

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 3

There were some fabulous products in the goody bag that I'm going to run through, as some are going to get reviews all on their own, because I just adore them that much. Two different sizes of their Moisture Rich face cream, A Super Moisturising Hand Cream, A Super Toning Body Wash, A Facial Expression Filler and my two favourites so far, the Wonder Eye Cream and the Cleanse and Smooth face balm. Ugh, they're both so wonderful that I cannot wait to have a single review to rave about them - they're some of the best samples I have ever been given, but more on that later. If you ever get the chance to sample them, then please do, as you will not regret it - I promise you. Please let me know what your favourite Balance Me products are, because I'd love to try more from them. 

I walked away from the event with not just a goody bag, but some Christmas presents and some wonderful knowledge about the naturally sourced and scientifically made products - it really was a wonderful evening, and when combined with the Lush event the next night, I had a fabulous two days with my fellow blogger Katie. I'd definitely love to go to more blog events - hopefully more will emerge in Cardiff. 

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 4

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 5

BalanceMeBeauty Bag 6
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sounds like such an amazing event :) i'm so gutted i couldn't make it but it was lovely to bump into you and Katie! :D xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig