Wednesday 29 October 2014

Weekly Favourites

Weekly Favourites 1

Just a quick little post today about some favourite products that have been rocking my week, and who doesn't love a small post about wonderful things? Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter, Embryolisse's Lait-Creme Concentre and Westlab Epsom Salts; all three being the kind of daily luxury that everyone should have - although I wouldn't do an Epsom salts bath everyday, it's meant to relieve bloating and help relax you, but everyday? I think that'd be too much for me. But maybe it'll happen some week... I'll have to report back on that. Anywho, let's talk about these three.

Two moisturisers and some salt - doesn't really sound all the exciting, but who said weekly favourites had to be? That's what monthly favourites are for ;) I've been slathering myself in The Righteous Butter because my skin has been so ridiculously dry - why are my shins so dry? What's up with that?! and this is really helping to inject some moisture back into my life - so here's hoping that it continues to do what it's doing so well. Ahhh Embryolisse, it's pretty much my go to facial moisturiser each day, replacing my Korres at the moment, and taking a firm stand in my little-bit-too-early-to-say-so-yearly-favourites list - it just sinks in and makes everything feel so plump and gorgeous. Epsom Salts are for the looooong long day, that's stressed you out and you're in desperate need of a foot soak or a full body soak in the tub. When I first started working in retail, I would come home in such pain from standing and running around all day long - this would be scattered into a wide, deep bowl with some hot water, and in would go my feet. Pure bliss, I tell you. What have you been loving this week? 

Weekly Favourites 2

Weekly Favourites 3
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post, I looove the Soap & Glory body butter x

    katiekibbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to pick up some epsom salts! They are so lovely and relaxing x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Epsom salts! Maybe I can buy my mum some for Christmas...

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig