Wednesday 29 October 2014

Homeware Haul featuring Next, Tiger and Primark.

Home Haul 1

Home Haul 2

Home Haul 3

Who doesn't love a good homeware haul? I certainly do, because not only am I ridiculously nosy about what people are buying, but that increases ten fold when it comes to homeware. I have a huge passion for interiors and their design, which is why I cannot wait to have full reign over my own flat/home one day - having everything just where I want it, looking beautiful and cosy. It's just the dream, y'know? This is a collection of little things I've bought over the past two months or so, from Primark, Next and Tiger, the latter which I only discovered for the first time when I went to Cardiff with my blogging friend Katie. We um, we went a bit mad. It was brilliant. If you haven't been there, I totally recommend it; it's kinda Scandinavian in its Ikea esc way, but it's far more kitsch than that - basically, its somewhere you need to have a good nose in, as you never know what you're going to find. I found a few things, things I never knew I needed. You know that feeling, right? Starting with a Copper wire house shaped basket which I think was a subconscious Gh0stparties purchase, as she's all about the copper goodies, some initial doorknobs which I think would look gorgeous on matching bedside tables (I can dream), a plain black picture frame and a ceramic square candle dish, which appealed to the blogger in me, as I used it in my Stila Colour Corrector post, and I think it looks gorgeous. 

Next up are my sale purchases from Next, which I may have gone slightly mad in... but it was a sale. And who doesn't like a good sale? Bedding, tea towels, bunting and candlesticks - all essential items, well, maybe not the bunting, but a home with bunting is a happy one, yes? I just really liked it, it said 'Happy Home' and looked increasingly more appealing the longer I had it in my hand - so in the basket it went, and shortly after, arrived home with me. There wasn't a general colour scheme I was heading in with, it was just items that caught my eye - blue, burgundy, red and straw; they all appealed, so off they went to their new home; my wardrobe until I have a little place of my own for them to live in. 

Primark is always a fantastic place to pick up little items for your home, or my future home, as they're ridiculously reasonable, and very pretty to look at. Such as the Hanging Wooden Star, Red heart pillow cases and you cannot forget, the bloggers best friend, the humble flannel. All and all, they're stored away, nice and safe for that small little abode that will one day be mine, and interior designed to perfection - or what I can do with the space that I have. A girl can dream. What homeware bits have you bought recently? Anything I should keep an eye out for? 

Home Haul 4

Home Haul 5

Home Haul 6
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The heart pillow cases are adorable, Primark has an amazing home section, I've just bought a lovely Christmas duvet set and throw :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart pillow cases! Super cute.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark is great from home stuff! I saw the heart ones but opted for the ones with navy reindeers and trees on them!

    Laura | LAURAKATHREN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love home hauls, my favourite kind of haul!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh those heart pillowcases are adorable, lovely haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red heart pillow cases are super cute! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely set of things! I’m currently shopping around for some homeware as I’ve just got my first flat! Thanks for the inspo <3

    Jasmine McRae | London Beauty & Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig