Wednesday 16 October 2013

Autumn/Winter lipstick #3 - Calvin Klein - Sinful




Hello my lovelies, here is just a little cheeky A/W lipstick post for you, and what better way to continue on, that to introduce a little Calvin Klein wonder. I purchased this wonderful product from Fragrance Direct (ugh, love that site) after stumbling across them, and loving the colour choices. This colour (of the three I chose) is called sinful, and it is a glorious pinky red. As you can see from the above swatch, it does appear to be quite pink, but I'd say it was a pinch more red than that - although  think it would all depend on the lighting in which you find yourself. In natural light, it does appear slightly pinker on me, whereas with the waning light and the artificial lights now on, it does look more red. All, in all, I would say that it's a very wearable shade, that's very comfortable on the lip, and it's full name, 'Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick' is exactly what it says it is. It's creamy and definitely feels more expensive that it is, and at £1.99, if you're anything like me, you'll end up buying one or two (or three). 

What do you think of the colour? Is this what you'd call an Autumn/Winter shade? Let me know what you think (:

xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the way you've taken the picture of the lipstick! As if this is only £1.99! Off to fragrance direct I go! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out some Berry coloured lipsticks for the winter. I'm not really a lipstick person but I'm willing to give it a go!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig