Thursday 24 October 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover Review



Ever since I bought this little wonder, I've been in love. I've never known my spots to go down so quickly! It was a blogger favourite, but I'd never really taken much notice of it, that was until I saw it on  Tattooed Tealady, and she gave it a glowing review, so I admit, I was taken in, and I'm very glad that I was. This has become a staple for me, especially when I had very bad breakouts, and angry red blemishes (the worst kind of blemishes really). If you very rarely get blemishes, maybe £15 for a 10ml product may be too much money, but for someone who has oily/combination skin like me, and is prone to the occasional spot or two (or five) then this may be your saviour. I've found that it reduces the size of the spot drastically overnight, and wearing it during the day isn't something i'd suggest, unless you were going makeup free. The gel uses Salicylic Acid to help speed up the 'healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post blemish darkening', whilst Caffeine and Red Algae help to visibly reduce redness of the blemish, and I totally agree with these statements, which can be found here on the Origins website

The gel is very soothing when it first goes on, and I don't know if it's just me, but it does sting a little bit on the blemish, which i'm not sure whether this is because of my sensitive skin, or because i've put too much on? I'll have to double check and write back about this... although I do suspect that it's just me being a little heavy handed (or heavy fingered, if that's a thing). I bought this from Boots (yay for points!) when I went to Cardiff with my best friends, and have used it quite a bit since then, I think it's a wonder product, and would definitely be in my monthly favourites (which i'll post at the end of the month). I love this product and cannot recommend it enough. 

Is this something that you'd try? Or have you tried it before? Let me know what you think (: 

xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks s much for this!!! definitely going to check this out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Going to try this and see if it works! Please could you follow my blog back? The Cupid Bow or on Bloglovin'

    Also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Carly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great little skin saviour, but I find that it's so strong that it dehydrates the skin a little so I need a rich moisturiser on top of this :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try this! Need to get my hands on it :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig