Tuesday 29 October 2013

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar - 24 Days of Beauty Treats



I don't know if you know how excited I am about this... I AM SO EXCITED... I HAVE NO WORDS! Me... with no words, hard to believe, right? Haha, well, just look at it! 24 days of beauty treats! (did you really think that the lack of words would really last? (; ) The first mention of a beauty advent calendar was this one, and there have been many since (see Benefit, Ciate etc) but this is the one that made me bounce in my seat at the mere thought of ordering... and order I did! This is going to replace my traditional chocolate advent calendar (I'm saying this now... how long will it last? Will I cave and get a Galaxy one... probably...) and i'm very excited about it. I'm not going to mention what's in it... as I kind of know... but for those who just want to know right now! There is a list of products on the post that ReallyRee did about this calendar, and the one that ignited my desire to own it, and that can be found here

So this is just a quick little post about the excitement I get whenever I look at this little (not really) beauty, and I cannot wait to start opening it, come December 1st <3 For those interested parties, the calendar retails at £30 and is available from Boots. I've not seen it in store, so I ordered mine from online, but you never know, maybe it'll appear in store closer to December. 

Do you have a beauty calendar this year? Or are you tempted by any? Let me know (:

xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This Christmas it is all about the beauty advent calendar isn't it lol. That's all i have seen - lots of different beauty brands bringing out advent calendars ... I'm gonna be greedy and have the best of two worlds - chocolate and a beauty one haha!!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I'm hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway on the blog this week. If you're feeling lucky, check it out:

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/country-green-michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting ! I want one too !, xx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig