Sunday 27 October 2013

Empty Products - October 2013



Isn't it always a sad moment when you use up a good product? The four products above are wonderful, but I've done some repurchasing, so I feel no remorse over finishing them. Luckily for me, I ordered three of La Roche-Posay's Serozinc when I first discovered them, so I'll be good for a while, and I do find that when used twice a day, they do last for a good few weeks (or maybe that's just me?) Serozinc is a wonderful product, so much so that it's had it's own review, which can be found here and it is a staple product in my skincare routine. I spray after cleansing, and it tones my face very well, and also reduces the amount of oil produced by my skin, which is a big plus for me with my oily/combination skin. 

Una Brennan's Neroli Eye Cream is amazing. It's not greasy and absorbs really well, and is a lovely base for foundation and concealer; I find that it doesn't cause creases or anything like that, which is wonderful. I use Maybelline's Eraser Eye concealer under the eyes and I find that it doesn't crease at all, it just sits well. 

Garnier's Moisture Match Moisturiser for oily/combination skin provides a really good base for my makeup, as it's not greasy or oily, and I find that it mattifies my skin, almost acting like a primer before I  apply my makeup. Setting my makeup with a pressed powder means that my makeup lasts for the entire day, but does need some touching up around the nose and t-zone area. 

Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Scrub is a citrusy, sugar scrub that makes my skin so soft and moisturised after usage. It comes in a lovely big pot, and lasted my for quite a while, as I only use it twice a week or so. There's something about it that makes me wakeup and feel alive in the morning (i'm sure you know what I mean) especially with the days getting shorter, and the morning getting darker and darker. This has been one of my favourite scrubs that i've ever used, but now i've moved on to trying The Body Shop's Brazil Nut scrub, which smells amazing.


What products have you used up this month? Would you try any of these?

xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my, your candle holders are soooo cute!! Love how you have taken those photographs!!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway on the blog today. If you fancy your chances, check it out http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be irrelevant, but I love your candle holders.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soap and glory scrub sounds so nice. I am actually taking a break from writing an empties post right now, ahha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo's are gorgeous!!!!! I so want to try Serozinc, it sounds like such a wonder product xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig