Saturday 12 October 2013

The Body Shop Online Haul Edition



Hellooooo honey goodness! I may have gotten a bit excited when the Body Shop was offering a voucher for 40% off online... as you can clearly see. Now, I will say this, the honeymania isn't necessarily honey esc (as in honey from a jar) but more honeysuckle, which was a surprise for me when they first arrived, but not an unpleasant one. It's still a wonderful scent, but for those who might think it to be proper honey, you might be in for a disappointment. I think it's a sweet scent, quite floral, and for those a bit unsure, I'd recommend smelling it in the shop before hand, so you know whether it'd be a good choice for you. Anywho! On with the chat.


The Shea Body Butter is a firm favourite of mine, and even though it's not as heavily scented as other butters, it's still wonderfully moisturising and is a complete go to moisturiser for me, especially in the colder months as my skin tends to dry out very easily. The Camomile cleansing butter was something that I was very excited about, as I'd read numerous reviews on it, and was determined to try it out (and with 40% off, I thought, why not?!) I do plan on doing a proper review of this, so all I will say for now is, for oily/combination skin, it can be quite heavy on the skin, so I'd recommend using a very good toner afterwards to take away all of the product, as although it is moisturising, you don't want it to clog your pores (it was an issue for me) Up next is the Honeymania shower gel which much like the other Body Shop shower gels, is very good on my skin. The scent is floral and clean, and lasts almost all day, which is a strong selling point for me, and the life of it is prolonged when worn with the Honeymania perfume. It's not for everyone (i'd recommend smelling it first) but for me, it really works. I think it's a lovely scent ( i fancy a little perfume review on the blog soon, so watch this space (; ) and last but not least, is this gorgeous lipstick. Raspberry in love is amazing. It's smooth, creamy and such a good colour for a/w, so much so, that I'm thinking of extending my a/w lipstick list to include this one (and my most recent MAC and NARS purchases, of course) I just love it and think it's gorgeous. Once again, watch this space for some upcoming Body Shop reviews.


Thank you so much for reading, my lovelies. Are there any Body Shop products that have caught your eye?

xx


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hey! Thank you for sharing this great post.
    WOW!! you get 40% off voucher. That's amazing!
    I really need to try the Raspberry In love lipstick.
    I love lipstick and LOVE the color of it too.
    BTW I followed you.
    I really hope that you want to follow me back. Thank you.
    XOXO
    Sincerely Renny. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try out the makeup products by Body Shop, have only tried out their body products. This lipstick looks very pretty :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little haul! I love the body shop's lipsticks :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig