Thursday 4 February 2016

Kiko Milano Cream Crush Eyeshadows

Kiko Cream Eyeshadows 1

Kiko Cream Eyeshadows 2

In my first Kiko Milano purchase, I thought I'd play it safe and go for cream eyeshadows, because how wrong could they be? Well, they're not bad. Scratch that, they're amazing. Pigmented, creamy and super blendable in two colours that are so beautiful that I had the girl serving me in the store, look around for them, because I wanted them so much. 04 Mat Taupe and 06 Pearly Chocolate are just so beautiful. They translate from pot to swatch really well, and when worn they just look fabulous. I loved the idea of a matte cream shadow, so 04 was a perfect choice: Taupe is such a universal shade, that I think would look beautiful on every skintone, and what starts out as super creamy, dries to a long-lasting matte that just looks so good... I don't know if I can really say how amazing it is. With a champagne shade on the inner corner, and a slightly darker shade blended into a crease...it looks beautiful, and trust me, you don't need a lot of this, a little touch of this is all that you need to create an effortless look.

06 Pearly Chocolate is a shimmering bronze that blends out to a beautiful smokey eye with so little effort, and you don't even need to add a shadow on-top, it's a cream that has it's own shadows and highlights. Basically a pot that can take you from day to night with one shadow brush... or two, if you wanted to make sure that the edges are blended out. Kiko Milano opened a shop in Cardiff and trust me, I was so excited I almost ripped my boyfriends arm off, dragging him into the store. Seeing everything laid out perfectly was I think, something beauty enthusiasts dream about. Of course, everything being in stock is another element to that dream... but we can't all win, can we? But at £6.90 for such a fantastic product, I think it feels like a win - especially as Kiko, for me, was a brand that I could only use if I ordered online. Sometimes, I just prefer swatching in store. The pigment and formula are so important, and with these, there is no disappointment. And you know what's even better? These shadows are on offer right now! At £3.40, these are absolute bargains! 

Kiko Cream Eyeshadows 3

Kiko Cream Eyeshadows 4 Swatch
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I haven't tried anything from Kiko yet! These are no first on my list :) xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kiko! I'm really new to their products too, but so far so good. Haven't tried these yet but they look lovely.

    Abi xo | Wanderlust Daydreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those shades are so beautiful! I wish I had a source of income so I could pick up that Mat Taupe *insert crying emoji here*. Glad to hear they're great quality as well - I'm definitely keeping Kiko in mind for my birthday in April!

    xx

    http://www.cosybean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good! Definitely need to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kiko so much and it's no surprise these are a lovely product! I don't find myself reaching for cream shadows that much but I really need to start, they're so pigmented. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are totally my kind of eyeshadow shades. Are they quite like the Maybelline colour tattoos? Those are my favourite ones x

    Wildfire Charm
    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding these to my KIKO wish list, WOW!

    Stephanie xxxx
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/hope-freedom-love-3436251

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look and sound gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait... these are cheaper than the Maybelline offerings?! May have to have a browse in the Oxford Circus branch xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Kiko and these eyeshadows are amazing! :) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig