Wednesday 24 February 2016

Travel: Harry Potter Studio's and London.

Harry Potter Studio's

Hello my lovelies! As this is being written, I'm waiting to travel to the wonderful and magical land of Harry Potter Studios, and I AM SO EXCITED, the need to capslock is huge. So yes, very excited. I'm heading off with my boyfriend, who basically knows nothing about Harry Potter, so you can tell by the fact that he's taking me, that he's a good 'un. I'm expected to feel tons of different emotions, as Harry Potter has been such a large and encompassing part of growing up, that to see it would almost be like completing a part of my life that I've loved so so much. I'll write back with what actually happened, and show off some pictures, plus some tips. (I really just wanted to photograph my new sunglasses and my tickets).

After the Show:
Okay, it was amazing and perfect. I pretty much cried and you'll understand once you go there, or see the pictures that I've taken. If you're a Harry Potter fan, then this is going to be a post for you.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time! I hope you'll be blogging all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and love your blog
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig